Sunday, July 31, 2011

Last two weeks of July... Where does the time go?

So much to catch up on.... Forgive me... here we go...

CHA week:
Saturday - Arrive to Chicago
Sunday - Set up booth
Monday Set up booth
Tuesday - Thursday - CHA
Thursday - Break down
Friday - Consumer Show - Head to Paper Doll House
Sat and Sunday - Paper Doll House with the girls
Monday - Fly back to Salt Lake City
Tuesday - Rest but still clean up the house to get ready for my parents to arrive from the Philippines
Wednesday - Picked up my parents from the airport
Thursday - grocery shopping
Friday - more errands
Saturday - Errands with my dad and Concert with family.
Sunday. - went to  church.  Now we are getting ready for Summer Camp at Jump Around Utah. Making the staff t-shirts.

PHEW... Still trying to play catch up.
I will try and go back and elaborate on my past few weeks. But at least I have everything mapped out. Okay. Off to work on YUDU shirts for the staff at Jump Around Utah.


Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment