Monday, May 14, 2012

Something is brewing....

Crazy times are happening here in my little world.   I don't know what had gotten into me.. I had this great idea now I am running with it.  So something is a brewin'.  Stay tuned!!!

In addition to my fun endeavor, we are having Caroline and Drew's birthday party on Saturday!!  They each invited their friends to come a PARTY!!!  PARTY ROCK IS IN THE HOUSE!!!  It is going to be a Tangled and Angry Birds themed party.   It will be an interesting party to say the least.  We are excited and it is going to be the bash of the year.   I figure this might be the last year we can do a combo birthday.  I am hoping they like it so much we can do this all the time.  We will see.

I am thinking of doing something like this:
Idea and image by : Heidi check out her post here
Check out her blog... some great ideas!!!

and doing something like this:
Idea and photo from: Love the Day blog
Another great blog check it out!!
So I have my work cut out for me.   We will see what I can get done before the party!!!
Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Come back soon!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment