Monday, August 2, 2010

CHA with Therm-O-Web

Wow...what a crazy week with CHA. Some of you may know that Chicago is where we called home for the past 12 years. We recently moved to Salt Lake City this past March. So needless to say coming to Chicago for a trade show was a great homecoming. During the show I was demoing at the Therm-O-Web booth showing off the new tape runners. I love the new tape runners!!!


Sticky Strip Runner


Sticky Dot Runner

We were so busy I was not able to walk around like I wanted but I did get to see some great items that were being released.

I was also grateful for the opportunity to work with some of the Teresa Collins Designs new paper line she just released. I will post some of my creations in the next couple of days.

Okay... off to clean out the studio.
:)Sesil

No comments:

Post a Comment