Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gratitude

Gratitude is what I feel towards the people that are in my life. Our move to Salt Lake City has been one of the best decisions we made for our family. Our quality of life has improved 110%. We loved living in Chicago but it was time to move on to the next chapter in our lives.

Moving to Salt Lake City brought new friends into our lives. I have a good friend that has helped us with the kids, taking care of the dog while we went on vacation, and just many unselfish deeds to help us out. We have no family here but we consider her and her family part of ours. Thanks Jen.

I have also been blessed to be able to explore different avenues with my creativity. I was honored to be able to work with some of Teresa Collins paper just released at CHA-S (Craft and Hobby Association Summer trade show in Chicago.) Here is a quick card using the Give Thanks paper line.


I will post more of my work in the next couple of days. But for now...I leave you with my love and gratitude. Live life to the fullest.
:)Sesil

No comments:

Post a Comment