Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11 Happy New Year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I was unable to stay up and bring in the new year. I did wake up around 3 a.m. then fell back to sleep around 5 a.m. Welcome to my crazy sleep patterns. However, I did finally roll out of bed around 8:30 this morning.

Robert had the kids feed and everything. I even got scrambled eggs for breakfast. Wow..what a great way to bring in the new year.

Sammie had a play date, and Drew had a guest over for a play date. After everyone was home and guests were gone, Drew and Caroline went sledding with dad. Sammie and I stayed home and put the tree away. Organizing and getting things cleaned up is what I have been doing all day!

School starts for the kids on Monday! I am trying to get the house ready so I can work and be productive!

Our new year day has been crazy and busy...maybe a sign of what the year has to bring? We are excited and know that 2011 is going to be a great year! Off to keep organizing the house to have a productive first week of the year!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Signature

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! I wish I hadn't stayed up so late last night....dragging my feet today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and thank you for being YOU. You are such a good person and I truly appreciate you. HAPPY NEW YEAR to your family!!!!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! I hope u are feeling better ;)

    ReplyDelete