Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

Oh me oh my! Halloween is here!

The last couple of weeks for me have been ABSOLUTELY Crazy!  Trying to get costumes ready, assignments completed and just the everyday life of a family of 5.   So we had some fun and some tears...but it is all good now.

Here are a couple of pictures of the kids in their costumes.
First is Drew... he is a ninja!  He couldn't wear a mask
 Sammie is Jewel ( the girl bird from Rio)



 And Caroline was "tangled"  She had a wig but she did not want to put it back on.  I will try and get another picture of her with the wig on...so funny!

Here are the kids not wanting to take pictures for mom... I love how their expressions are telling me... "Hurry up mom... I wanna go to the carnival"  Okay, I get a hint.




Here are some Halloween layouts I made:

Products used: Teresa Collins Designs - Haunted Hallows Collection,
Therm O Web: Sticky Tape Runner,  3D Zots, Super Tape, Bling/Tiny Zots, and
Flowers from iamroses.com

Cards and Tags:

Products used: Teresa Collins Designs - Hunted Hallows Collection,
Therm O Web: Sticky Tape Runner, Zots, and
3D Foam Squares
Hope you have a safe a fun Halloween!  Off to help out with the school and more Halloween Parties for the kids.
Signature

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness you sure are one busy mamma! you go girl!!! i'm so beyond impressed you made those costumes!

    ReplyDelete