Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Birthday Weekend

Happy Birthday to me.  Friday was my birthday and it was a great day overall.
On Thursday we went to the Bees game as part of my birthday celebration because Robert and Baby were flying to California first thing Friday morning.

Here are a couple of pictures during the game.



Then we headed to dinner and it was enjoyed by all.


On my birthday Robert gave me these:
I was surprised by my best friend with these:

The weather was beautiful and I was able to grill our dinner:
The following day we headed over to some friends to celebrate:


and the kids even got a treat with candy sushi

I am grateful for my friends and family with all the birthday wishes. Not too bad for turning 38!
Now the birthday rotation will begin... Caroline will have a birthday in two weeks, two weeks after her birthday is Drew's birthday.  So we are in for some crazy weekends.  Hope you had a great weekend and enjoying this beautiful weather.
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment