Saturday, February 9, 2013

Update...LOAD (layout a day)

I have been so busy this week....But I have been able to keep up with my LOAD 213. So excited!  Here are a couple of layouts I did for the challenge.

 

fb picture load3

 

load3 detail

 

LOAD3

 

 

Products use:

Teresa Collins Stationery Noted

Prima Wood Veneer house

Bazzill Red Cardstock

 

 

 

Here is another layout I did for the following day.

goals full


goals detail

 

Goals angle
Products Used:
I used Basic Grey Oxford Collection for this layout.

I will post more pictures of the layouts I created in the next couple of days.  Just playing catch up.

Have a great weekend. :)SESIL

 

OH I have a winner from my post last week:


Bravo to you gf for committing to that!!! I need something like that to kick me into 2013 already! Of course, a healthy house would help too. : )

LOVE the page and it’s awesome!

Rhonda send me your address to sesilc@gmail.com so I can send  you your prize pack.

signature

 


No comments:

Post a Comment