Friday, October 4, 2013

Hello.

Oh me oh my!  I am finally getting back into the swing of things around here.  Kids are in school, we are moved into our new home and I am finally getting settled in with the swing of things.  With the move I lost my office and my studio.  So I am having to create in the laundry room and had to find a new home for most of my supplies.  It was hard to part with some of my things but I knew I had to start fresh.


I wanted to share a card I made using Bella Blvd. Snapshot line.  I love the bold colors and the great little quotes. I am loving the lines that are for the Project Life/pocketed style of layouts.


Hello


And to celebrate the move I created a card about a NEW HOME!!!  Which reminds me I have to let my friends and family our new address.  Oh I see a project coming up soon.....  Oh my.  I tell ya. My mind is going a mile a minute with all the projects I want to do. I just need to schedule the time and do it so I can share my progress with everyone.


New home card


Okay.  Off to do my errands.  Hope you have an amazing weekend.  Oh and Happy World Card Making Day!!   I might whip out a couple of cards over the weekend. If I have time. Between the birthday parties, baby showers and sport activities with the kids.  Again. SCHEDULE THE TIME TO DO IT.


Till next time. Happy Crafting.


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment