Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter..

I hope you had a great Easter.  I was excited that I could capture our Easter Egg Hunt with the kids that morning.  I was able to play a little myself, it was satisfying at the end of the day to reflect how blessed the day turned out with family and friends. Here are some of the results while playing with my photos in Photoshop. 


Baby did not want to drop any eggs out of her basket.  Solution solved!

Drew was excited from the start. You can see it in his eyes.

Drew was non-stop..running and so excited to find the eggs.


Sammie was very strategic with her egg hunt.  Once she would find an egg she knew exactly where to go next.  Sammie found the most eggs. She is the thinker of the family. 

After the egg hunt I was able to get a decent family photo.  Hope you had a great Easter.  We love our little family traditions. And I was glad I remembered to pick up the camera and take pictures to help the kids remember the great time we have hunting eggs.

What is an Easter tradition that you have in your family?  I would love to hear what other families do, I would like to add more to our traditions. Thank you for sharing with me.

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a FUN easter hunt!!! Glad you had a wonderful day:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-- Sesil-- those shots are so pretty! YOUR family is gorgeous! I love love love the first one with her looking thru the basket that frames her sweet face perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete