Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time to share

It is time for me to share some things I am working on or plan on doing:

1. Today Teresa Collins Designs released Notations 12x12 today.  It is the most amazing collection I have played with in a while.


The Notations kit was such a big hit at CHA she decided to do a 12x 12 version to enhance the kit.  I love that you can use both the kit an papers to make your layouts.  And on Teresa's blog if you leave a comment on her blog you will be eligible to win this collection.  Click HERE to enter.

2. I plan on making time for myself.  I have been working so much I need to do things for ME.  So... I plan on taking  this class. Life Journaling - online art Journaling Class from www. thepaperlife.com.  Amy Coon is such a great inspiration and has really tapped into something that will resonate with crafters.  I have always wanted to  work on my own art journal but never had the time.  Well the time is NOW.  I want to take this journey with Amy as our guide.  SO who is with me?  Sign-ups are soon (ha..April 20....MY BIRTHDAY)  SO mark your calendars and we can take this journey together.



3. So I have a fairly new toy...



I can not wait to show you some of my creations with the Teresa Collins Stampmaker.  The possibilities are endless with this machine.  I have been making stamps all afternoon so I can play later.  

Sooo..... I am off to go create!
Have a good one!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment