Saturday, April 30, 2011

This week in reveiw....

Last week, while on Spring Break we all got sick. Drew ended up getting this wicked cough, therefore I could not send him back to school on Monday or Tuesday. Baby and I ended up getting the cough as well so we were one coughing family.



Image from google
I also had a wonderful adventure with my teeth. Last year I had to have a root canal and a crown put in while we were traveling. NOT FUN. Long story short...my crown from last year broke. YES I only had it on for one year. However, I have bad teeth and this has caused major anxiety going to the dentist. As a kid I have had many cavities filled.  My parents warned me that I will have bad teeth. Now, I have come to accept that I do have bad teeth. 


Image from google
So I am taking the first steps in helping my gums get back into shape. So I went to the dentist on Wed to get my crown temporarily put back on then I had a two hour dentist appointment on Thursday to work on one half of my mouth. I will go back in two weeks for them to work on the other side. I will have healthy gums soon. Now I will need to go back every three months to make sure everything is still doing okay and make sure things are progressing properly.


However, having to go to the dentist twice this week as set me back TWO days. I feel like I am playing catch-up. So the house is a wreak, and I have a pile of paperwork to do and all I want to do is play with my kids. Needless to say, my house will not get picked up today. I am going to play with my kids.

Hope you have a great weekend. I will try to let go and just enjoy the time with my kids.
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment