Sunday, December 4, 2011

Crazy week... crazy blog post.

Wow.. This week has just flown by.
I can not even remember what I did yesterday much less last week.
So I thought I would share what I am doing NOW:


Fun?!?!  Oh the joys of housework!

I found these pictures on my computer and thought I would share.
It just started snowing again so I will be able to get more snow/winter shots soon. Here are some pictures I did get with our first snow fall here in SLC.  I think it only lasted a day.  We love this time of year!!!




I wanted to play with some older paper I had in my stash.  So this is what I created!   I do this sometimes to get my creative juices flowing.  This is my process and it works. (sometimes)

Websters Pages
Have a great weekend!
Signature

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures:-) and I love the Websters!!!

    ReplyDelete