Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hope you had an amazing Christmas! We spent Christmas in Colorado Springs with Robert's sister Laura!
We just got back last night.  I love spending time with family.  Hope you had a great Holiday!

I can not believe that 2011 is coming to an end and the new year is about to begin.  I am excited to see what 2012 will bring.  Each year I pick a word for the year inspired by Ali Edwards, here is a link to her blog post about her word of the year. {HERE}  So my word for the year is DISCOVER!

I can not wait to Discover what I can do in 2012!  Find and DISCOVER what you can can do in 2012.
Signature

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!! Can't wait to see all of the beautiful projects you create with Teresa Collins in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete