Thursday, January 10, 2013

Me oh My...

I have neglected my blog. It has been a crazy busy time. But I have a couple of things I am going to do this year.
I am going to do things on my blog FOR ME.  I am going to challenge myself and share my failures and accomplishments here on my blog.
It will be mostly about my crafty adventures and a little about my struggles.  I will tag my posts if they are more personal or if they are crafty post.  So if you don't want to know what is going on with me and just see the crafty stuff. I don't mind at all.

So here is a video of something I want to do each month.  Show my process on my scrapbooking.  Scrapbooking for ME.  Not anyone else but for me and my albums.

Yes I will still share what I do on other blogs here but I just want to have some other stuff on my personal blog too.  Are you ready for this adventure?  I am excited an hope I can keep up with it.

Here is a quick video on what came in the mail today.  So excited to show you all I can do with my kit.

If you are wanting to order one for yourself you can go here:

http://www.cocoadaisy.com/store/january-kit-c-237.html

Here is the beautiful kit I received in the mail TODAY!!! SO exciting!!!



 

Here is my arrival video.



Working on a better camera angle.  So I will get better!  Thank you for joining me on my scrappy adventure.


Signature


 

No comments:

Post a Comment