Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 4: I am thankful for..

I am thankful for my friends. I am thankful for the dear and true friends that have come and gone. I am thankful for the new friendships that are starting to blossom. I am thankful to the new friends I will have in the future. I am thankful for the ability to let someone take care of you in a time of need. I am thankful for the fun, laughter and experiences we had together. I am thankful for the ability to grow as an individual with their help. I am thankful for the memories that I have had with my friends. I am thankful for the ability to have that connection with another person. I am thankful after many years of not seeing one another we can sit down and the years are erased by a simple conversation. I am thankful for the understanding that is there when someone is at a loss of words but no words are necessary. I am thankful for my friends because they are my support system. I am thankful for the harsh words that were spoken when they needed to be expressed. I am thankful for the acceptance when an apology was given. I am thankful for the mistakes that I have made; and still having the continual unconditional love and support of my friends. We are not perfect as individuals but we are perfect together as friends. There is no way that I would ever be able to list all my friends... you know who you are! I love you truly from the bottom of my heart. I am thankful for my FRIENDS.

Signature

Thank you for listening to my ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment