Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 6: I am thankful...

I am thankful for a wonderful easy Saturday.  Today was a good day considering that Drew was sick the night before, he woke up like nothing was wrong and never skipped a beat.  Robert and I just tag teamed watching the kids...he got up with them and fed them breakfast so I could sleep in.  I got up and kept the kids occupied while Robert took his morning nap.  It was a wonderful lazy day.

Later during the day Robert and Thad watched some football. After football we had the rest of Thad's family over for dinner.  It was a great time.  I love the fact that the kids love to play together and get along. I love that Em and I got a chance to just sit and talk. It was a little crazy trying to get the kids feed at the same time six little kids wanting to be feed at the same time is quite entertaining.  But after the kids finished eating we sat down to have a great dinner.  It made dinner that much more enjoyable to be able to share it with friends and great conversations. Thanks Em and Thad for welcoming our family to the neighborhood.

So I am thankful for a wonderful easy beautiful Saturday in Salt Lake City with our friends.
 Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment